OSAAT Challenge 210 ~ Anything Goes

Good Morning!

One Stitch At A Time has the new challenge up and it's everyone's favorite "Anything Goes" you can find all the detail for our challenge here.  

One of my team mates picked this image out for us to use,  I'm gonna tell you it was really hard for me .......nothing was working out that I liked and I ended up making my own background paper and using dies, stencils, stamps and punches to get something that I could live with and like.

It might be the fact that I don't do the doodle-zentangle thing too much but anyway I hope that you like the card that I made using CraftyGirl Creations image "Love Hand Doodle"
We are being sponsor by our fabulous Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet, you can find the shop here!

Sharing with these Challenges:
TCB ~ Die cuts or Embossing
WAW129 ~ ATG
BSC91 ~ ATG 
CGC16 ~ ATG
GGSC ~ ATG
PIO ~ Ink on paper stamping
Monthly Challenges:
CATW1 ~ ATG 
LittleClaire's44 ~ Lots of Layers

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!




















9 comments:

  1. It's worked very well, Shell. Love the colours and the filigree heart - I think I have that die. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge Mel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, well done, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Abundant Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. it worked well very magical and love the background you made -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Shell. Love the brightness of your card, and I must add that image to my collection.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a fantastic job with this card! It has a great color combo and lots of details, and interesting design! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. O my gosh, I like your card. :D And the colors you used for coloring you image are so pretty, especially with the dp. Just beautiful.
    Deborah DT sis @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's fantastic Shell !! Just love all the colours and patterns !! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Claires this month !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments as I love hearing from you! Shell♥

Blog Widget by LinkWithin